A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Beh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beh
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Beh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Beh, BS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Beh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Beh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Philip Beh BS and MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter P. Beh practice?
- Dr. Walter Beh has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Beh practices Urology near Greenville, PA.
See Greenville Urologists.