Learn more about Dr. Walter Belenky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Belenky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belenky
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belenky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Belenky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Belenky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Belenky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Michael Belenky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Belenky practice?
- Dr. Walter Belenky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Belenky practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Clinton Township Otolaryngologists.