Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Belenky
Dr. Walter Belenky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Plymouth, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Belenky is affiliated with Harper University Hospital, St. John Hospital & Medical Center and DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Belenky has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Walter Belenky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Amrish Jain
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi13
Dr. Milind Pansare
Pediatric Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy and Immunology
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi32
Dr. James Galas
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Clinton Township, MI 0.01 mi16