A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Belenky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Belenky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belenky
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belenky Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Belenky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Airway Obstruction
- Cochlear Implantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Belenky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Belenky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Michael Belenky MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Belenky practice?
- Dr. Walter Belenky has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Belenky practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Plymouth, MI.
See Clinton Township Otolaryngologists.