Learn more about Dr. Walter Belenky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Belenky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Belenky, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Airway Obstruction, Cochlear Implantation, and Tracheotomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Belenky graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Belenky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Belenky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Belenky practice?
Dr. Walter Belenky practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Otolaryngologists and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.