A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ben
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ben Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Ben has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edgewood Surgical Hospital
- Sharon Regional Health Systems
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter P Ben MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter P. Ben practice?
- Dr. Walter Ben has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Ben practices Urology near Greenville, PA.
See Greenville Urologists.