Learn more about Dr. Walter Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter David Berkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Walter Berkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Berkowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lee, NJ.
See Fort Lee Cardiologists.