Learn more about Dr. Walter Berkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Berkowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berkowitz
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Berkowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Berkowitz, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Berkowitz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berkowitz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter David Berkowitz MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Berkowitz practice?
- Dr. Walter Berkowitz has 11 office locations.
Dr. Walter Berkowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Fort Lee, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ and Secaucus, NJ.
See Fort Lee Cardiologists.