Learn more about Dr. Walter Biffl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Biffl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biffl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Biffl Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Biffl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Compartment Syndromes
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Penetrating Wounds
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Biffl graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Biffl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Lanier Biffl MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Biffl practice?
- Dr. Walter Biffl has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Biffl practices Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.