Learn more about Dr. Walter Biffl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Biffl, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Brain Injuries
- Carotid Artery Injuries
- Compartment Syndromes
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Multiple Organ Failure
- Multiple Trauma
- Penetrating Wounds
- Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (Sepsis)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Biffl graduated from George Washington University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Biffl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Denver Health Medical Center
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biffl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Biffl practice?
Dr. Walter Biffl practices Surgery near Rumford, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Rumford Surgeons.