A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Bohnenblust:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Bohnenblust is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Bohnenblust, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohnenblust graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Bohnenblust has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Ray Bohnenblust MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Bohnenblust practice?
- Dr. Walter Bohnenblust has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Bohnenblust practices Internal Medicine near West Reading, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, PA.