A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Boris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boris
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boris Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Boris graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Boris has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Boris DO, FACC, and FACOS is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter Boris practice?
- Dr. Walter Boris has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Boris practices Surgery near Browns Mills, NJ.
See Browns Mills Surgeons.