A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Bourland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Bourland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Bourland, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bourland graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Bourland has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Lee Bourland MD is a male Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Bourland practice?
- Dr. Walter Bourland has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Bourland practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.