Dr. Walter Bramson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 5th, 2016
Office staff actually put me on hold & then they left for the day. -with my call still on hold. My wife rang them while I was still on hold & found that out. Calling their office either ends in: An answering machine, *during business hours, - How professional. -being placed on hold & then being hung up on. There is absolutely no reason (other than extreme apathy/laziness) for that to happen in any place of business, let alone one that involves the Hippocratic oath. So I drove down there, to see how "busy" they actually were. Imagine my surprise to see; -One solitary patient in the reception room,& three "employees" behind the counter. 2 on the phone, one is literally just sitting there. Perhaps they are just overworked, but after a year of having to beg for prescription refills (sometimes taking more than 2 weeks) I can no longer afford what it is costing my body. No wonder that the one capable person there has resigned. It's pretty obvious that the good Doctor has no clue that His staff seems to be running the show. -poorly. Oh, if the obvious employee tries to slander me with a hurtful/slanderous comment in the reviews, (see the comment/review above mine) Be prepared for some jailtime, -as we will hire a private investigator to expose Your lack of intelligence/moral compass. TLDR: I'd recommend finding a Doctor with a staff that can/will do the job.

October 20th, 2015
20 years and counting
Dr. Bramson is an excellent family doctor and I have been under his care for over 20 years. My only complaint is simply he is too successful! Lead time for an appt is a l-o-n-g wait and even longer in the waiting room on busy days. Luckily I am a healthy client so not too many of those to suffer thru. I was out of the U.S. for 6 years and when I returned, one of the main reason I searched to live in this community is because I wanted to resume care with him. Outstanding professional.

October 13th, 2015
Patient / Friend
The best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Caring, compassionate and a great teacher who helped me focus on the Lord. I miss him and the staff.

September 4th, 2015
He's typically late in seeing patients -- except if you're one of his favorites, in which case he will bump you to the head of the line ahead of others who have been waiting. I went in for a check-up, but never got a follow up ... so I don't know what the 'diagnosis' was. And unless you like that sort of thing, watch out for his pushing the bible at you.

June 16th, 2015
My visit was refreshing. Finally a doctor that takes time with me. I felt like he really listened to me. Also, his staff! Carol and Nicole were just fabulous! I was given all my appointments right away, and my meds were called in right in front of me. Carol the referral gal, set up ALL my specialist appointments and made sure they all fit MY schedule! I'm so happy I finally have a doctors office that is AWESOME!!!!

February 25th, 2015
Amazing Staff!! The front office staff is always friendly and smiling. I will continue to go to Dr. Bramson for as long as I can.

February 2nd, 2015
somewhat of a long wait time, but I was never bored. Staff was fun!

November 6th, 2014
Dr. Bramson & Staff
Doctor and staff function quite well in this small office unit of the complex. Nichole, Carol and the Techs are wonderful (and beautiful), know their jobs well and excel in Customer / Patient Service. Because of Doctors popularity, schedule early and expect to wait a week + to get in. .....it's worth the wait

November 5th, 2014
Amazing Doctor and office staff.
I am new to the mountains and to Dr. Bramson. My first visit was refreshing, the wait times were long but well worth it. the front office staff was so kind and helpful to me. I ended up needing test but had my small children with me, the girls at the front desk Nicole and Carol took care of my children while I had my test done and even offered me coffee while I was waiting. I am so happy that I have found a Doctor that cares for his patients more than his bottom line. I would recommend Dr. Bramson to anyone.

September 29th, 2014
Doctor Bramson has been my friend for many years, and my doctor for only a few, but if you want someone who spends time with you and wants to help you with your whole-body wellness, Doctor Bramson is the perfect doctor. It may take a while in the waiting room, but it's worth it.

May 13th, 2014
Mr. S
Dr. Bramson has been my personal physician for many years. He does VERY thorough medical investigations and is very good at consulting with his patients. He is particularly good at finding obscure things. He has a lifetime of experience so can figure out a lot of problems. He always lays out your options for treatment.

March 29th, 2014
Unprofessional Staff
The only thing I find out of place are three staff members who are bossy, gossips, and can be demeaning. Gwen is okay, but the two receptionists are unpleasant to say the least. I consider Dr. Bramson to be an honest, decent medical doctor. He is intelligent and a good listener and gives sound advice/help.