Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. Bramson & Staff  |  show details
by WFO Racing on Nov 6th, 2014

Doctor and staff function quite well in this small office unit of the complex. Nichole, Carol and the Techs are wonderful (and beautiful), know their jobs well and excel in Customer / Patient Service. Because of Doctors popularity, schedule early and expect to wait a week to get in. .....it's worth the wait

|  Amazing Doctor and office staff.  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2014

I am new to the mountains and to Dr. Bramson. My first visit was refreshing, the wait times were long but well worth it. the front office staff was so kind and helpful to me. I ended up needing test but had my small children with me, the girls at the front desk Nicole and Carol took care of my children while I had my test done and even offered me coffee while I was waiting. I am so happy that I have found a Doctor that cares for his patients more than his bottom line. I would recommend Dr. Bramson to anyone.

|  Rude Staff/Disorganized Staff/Inappropriate Staff  |  show details
by Lynda on Oct 22nd, 2014

I find Dr. Bramson to be an excellent physician. I adore Gwen and Beverly, along with the two x-ray staff, but the two receptionists he recently hired are absolutely horrific, to say the least. My husband and I, along with several other friends, now are looking for a new Doctor because of the two girls at the front (one whom was found smoking in front of my Granddaughter out in the front, a seven year old girl, while we waited for quite a while to simply schedule an appointment). Unfortunately, dear Gwen was not there. We have adored Dr. Bramson and the staff we've seen in his office for fifteen years plus and he's been our Dr. since my granddaughters were little and my children were young. My husband and I are retired and quite frankly, older than we used to be, and we can't afford to be treated so horribly by Nicole and her side kick on the left. They are horribly rude and it saddens me that he is losing patients because of their behavior, which hasn't been just toward me, I've witnessed it with others personally and their organizational skills!!! Please!. My husband had a heart attack because I had called regarding my husband, spoke to Nicole, who we believe did not give Walter the message, she did not follow through, he did not receive his medication in a timely manner and as such, we, along with our children, are forced to seek another family Dr. My husband was rushed by ambulance to the hospital in Lake Arrowhead and we are fortunate that he is okay and my dear husband didn't lose his life. We didn't even receive a call from Walter to check on my husband, so again, I'm certain Nicole did not say a word to Walter. Nicole should be quite ashamed of herself! She is lucky if she has a high school education and to treat elderly patients without respect is intolerable! My grandchildren would never speak to their elders in such a way! And heavens to betsy, who has taught those girls that they should not wear so much make-up to work or perhaps set an example, by their habits? Weight loss, being one of them, along with smoking! We waited a week, calling frequently to have my husband seen because he was having difficulty with his medication that Walter recently prescribed. When we came in personally, hoping to see Walter, we were greater by Nicole, who told us that, "Dr. did not have time for us today and YOUR HUSBAND LOOKS FINE". The patients in the waiting room were terribly concerned that my husband was having a stroke and offered to contact 911. We have been long time friends/patients of he and his wife, Leslie. We have prayed long and hard over this and have decided it's time for the well-being of our family, to find another family physician. My daughter in law too had difficulties, prior to my husband's heart attack and left to begin seeing Dr. Win. We hope you find better help or get rid of those horrible young girls. I can't call them ladies, they look and behave far from it. God bless you and the rest of your staff..

|  Welfare recipient.  |  show details
by MTN SUE HAPPY SDC TEACHER on Oct 16th, 2014

I wrote the review About the rude staff, the extraordinary amount of pills., but forgot to mention, I'm addicted to them myself, drink like a fish, smoke pot and wear clothes 'skinny' people can get away with. I am on the welfare system and collect social security, I lie a great deal and I am suing a school district for an injury I totally faked. Any? Money, surgery - more pills. What I need is not so much time on my hands, a good gyno (I'm so desperate I've slept with everyone and absolutely a good psychiatrist. I don't have many friends, I'm very unhappy, so I put down others. If you could see what I wear and how I keep friends for 'maybe' 1-2 weeks, before I lose then AS I DON'T UNDERSTAND BOUNDARIES, and men for an even shorter amount of time. A mess. What can I say?

|  show details
Sep 29th, 2014

Doctor Bramson has been my friend for many years, and my doctor for only a few, but if you want someone who spends time with you and wants to help you with your whole-body wellness, Doctor Bramson is the perfect doctor. It may take a while in the waiting room, but it's worth it.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Esther on Sep 2nd, 2014

I have not personally seen him as a physician, but I did go in with my friend for her appointments. His staff is rude, his nurse was outside smoking a cigarette, office was not clean and he's a pill pusher. My friend hurt her shoulder and he prescribed ungodly amounts of narcotics to a middle age woman with no substantial injuries. She had no MRI, x-Ray or any other Diagnostic testing to determine her pain source. Her pain disappeared after a few weeks, but her dependence on Opiates has not. Very sad!!! I actually called the Board of Medicine and the DEA to report him. I hope they follow up on my complaint.

|  Mr. S  |  show details
May 13th, 2014

Dr. Bramson has been my personal physician for many years. He does VERY thorough medical investigations and is very good at consulting with his patients. He is particularly good at finding obscure things. He has a lifetime of experience so can figure out a lot of problems. He always lays out your options for treatment.

|  Unprofessional Staff  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2014

The only thing I find out of place are three staff members who are bossy, gossips, and can be demeaning. Gwen is okay, but the two receptionists are unpleasant to say the least. I consider Dr. Bramson to be an honest, decent medical doctor. He is intelligent and a good listener and gives sound advice/help.

|  First class staff and doctor  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

The office staff was unique. The wait time was long, but entertaining. It's never boring. Last week, while I was waiting to be seen, Carol (I think) offered me the following: coffee or tea or some spaghetti lol. I laughed, and said (jokingly) sure I'll have some spaghetti. And next thing I know she was handing me heated spaghetti!!! I was starving and forgot all about waiting. When I finally did get into to see the doctor, I found out why I had to wait. Not only did he care about my problems, he dug in and ordered a slew of tests, (that I got done in his office) and found out I needed a cardiologist. Ended up having to have 2 stents put in with 98% blockage! He saved my life.

|  Unprofessional!  |  show details
by Not important to Dr. Bramson's office on Jul 16th, 2013

Unorganized; unprofessional; rude staff...especially Gwen. Left several critical messages for her to deliver to Dr. Bramson...never gave them to him. After he writes a prescription she countermands it and calls in 1/2 of the medication needed. The receptionist will read you the lab results with a comment of "You will live." Unbelievable!! Office is dirty and you can catch all the gossip and ailments of other patients listening to the "support staff" disregard the "Privacy Act." There is no follow-up, call backs...nothing - unless they want money!

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Excellent for one on one attention.

|  DR BRAMSON SAVED MY LIFE!!!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I went to Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach CA , They failed to catch a very serious medical condition. However as I got worst when I came home. I went to see doctor BRAMSON and He suggested we run a few blood tests. When the results came back in, he called me personally and told me he found the problem and set me on the proper treatment which saved my life. I Don't think you can ask more from your Family Doctor than that. However this Review would not be Completewithout adding a Review of Gwen. The heart and Soul of that very Hard Working Office. Gwen works harder than any 10 people I Know. She has often gone out of her way to help me with some complex Treatments needed to keep me alive. She Cares when anyone working that hard would fall short of compassion. So I want to Use this review to say a Heart Felt THANK YOU to Both Dr. BRAMSON & Gwen. Your Efforts have made my Medical Condition bearable when at times during the last year would have been Unbearable! God Bless and Thank You.

|  Office Staff HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

The MOST disorganized and discourteous office staff ever.

|  horrible  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

horrible doctor, misdiagnosed cancer. idiot.