Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Former patient on Apr 5th, 2016

Office staff actually put me on hold & then they left for the day. -with my call still on hold. My wife rang them while I was still on hold & found that out. Calling their office either ends in: An answering machine, *during business hours, - How professional. -being placed on hold & then being hung up on. There is absolutely no reason (other than extreme apathy/laziness) for that to happen in any place of business, let alone one that involves the Hippocratic oath. So I drove down there, to see how "busy" they actually were. Imagine my surprise to see; -One solitary patient in the reception room,& three "employees" behind the counter. 2 on the phone, one is literally just sitting there. Perhaps they are just overworked, but after a year of having to beg for prescription refills (sometimes taking more than 2 weeks) I can no longer afford what it is costing my body. No wonder that the one capable person there has resigned. It's pretty obvious that the good Doctor has no clue that His staff seems to be running the show. -poorly. Oh, if the obvious employee tries to slander me with a hurtful/slanderous comment in the reviews, (see the comment/review above mine) Be prepared for some jailtime, -as we will hire a private investigator to expose Your lack of intelligence/moral compass. TLDR: I'd recommend finding a Doctor with a staff that can/will do the job.

20 years and counting show details 20 years and counting
by Cheryl Weaver on Oct 20th, 2015

Dr. Bramson is an excellent family doctor and I have been under his care for over 20 years. My only complaint is simply he is too successful! Lead time for an appt is a l-o-n-g wait and even longer in the waiting room on busy days. Luckily I am a healthy client so not too many of those to suffer thru. I was out of the U.S. for 6 years and when I returned, one of the main reason I searched to live in this community is because I wanted to resume care with him. Outstanding professional.

Patient / Friend show details Patient / Friend
by Jeanne Hill on Oct 13th, 2015

The best doctor I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Caring, compassionate and a great teacher who helped me focus on the Lord. I miss him and the staff.

Sep 4th, 2015

He's typically late in seeing patients -- except if you're one of his favorites, in which case he will bump you to the head of the line ahead of others who have been waiting. I went in for a check-up, but never got a follow up ... so I don't know what the 'diagnosis' was. And unless you like that sort of thing, watch out for his pushing the bible at you.

Jun 16th, 2015

My visit was refreshing. Finally a doctor that takes time with me. I felt like he really listened to me. Also, his staff! Carol and Nicole were just fabulous! I was given all my appointments right away, and my meds were called in right in front of me. Carol the referral gal, set up ALL my specialist appointments and made sure they all fit MY schedule! I'm so happy I finally have a doctors office that is AWESOME!!!!

Feb 25th, 2015

Amazing Staff!! The front office staff is always friendly and smiling. I will continue to go to Dr. Bramson for as long as I can.

Feb 2nd, 2015

somewhat of a long wait time, but I was never bored. Staff was fun!

Dr. Bramson & Staff show details Dr. Bramson & Staff
by WFO Racing on Nov 6th, 2014

Doctor and staff function quite well in this small office unit of the complex. Nichole, Carol and the Techs are wonderful (and beautiful), know their jobs well and excel in Customer / Patient Service. Because of Doctors popularity, schedule early and expect to wait a week to get in. .....it's worth the wait

Amazing Doctor and office staff. show details Amazing Doctor and office staff.
Nov 5th, 2014

I am new to the mountains and to Dr. Bramson. My first visit was refreshing, the wait times were long but well worth it. the front office staff was so kind and helpful to me. I ended up needing test but had my small children with me, the girls at the front desk Nicole and Carol took care of my children while I had my test done and even offered me coffee while I was waiting. I am so happy that I have found a Doctor that cares for his patients more than his bottom line. I would recommend Dr. Bramson to anyone.

Sep 29th, 2014

Doctor Bramson has been my friend for many years, and my doctor for only a few, but if you want someone who spends time with you and wants to help you with your whole-body wellness, Doctor Bramson is the perfect doctor. It may take a while in the waiting room, but it's worth it.

Mr. S show details Mr. S
May 13th, 2014

Dr. Bramson has been my personal physician for many years. He does VERY thorough medical investigations and is very good at consulting with his patients. He is particularly good at finding obscure things. He has a lifetime of experience so can figure out a lot of problems. He always lays out your options for treatment.

Unprofessional Staff show details Unprofessional Staff
Mar 29th, 2014

The only thing I find out of place are three staff members who are bossy, gossips, and can be demeaning. Gwen is okay, but the two receptionists are unpleasant to say the least. I consider Dr. Bramson to be an honest, decent medical doctor. He is intelligent and a good listener and gives sound advice/help.

First class staff and doctor show details First class staff and doctor
Jan 7th, 2014

The office staff was unique. The wait time was long, but entertaining. It's never boring. Last week, while I was waiting to be seen, Carol (I think) offered me the following: coffee or tea or some spaghetti lol. I laughed, and said (jokingly) sure I'll have some spaghetti. And next thing I know she was handing me heated spaghetti!!! I was starving and forgot all about waiting. When I finally did get into to see the doctor, I found out why I had to wait. Not only did he care about my problems, he dug in and ordered a slew of tests, (that I got done in his office) and found out I needed a cardiologist. Ended up having to have 2 stents put in with 98% blockage! He saved my life.

Unprofessional! show details Unprofessional!
by Not important to Dr. Bramson's office on Jul 16th, 2013

Unorganized; unprofessional; rude staff...especially Gwen. Left several critical messages for her to deliver to Dr. Bramson...never gave them to him. After he writes a prescription she countermands it and calls in 1/2 of the medication needed. The receptionist will read you the lab results with a comment of "You will live." Unbelievable!! Office is dirty and you can catch all the gossip and ailments of other patients listening to the "support staff" disregard the "Privacy Act." There is no follow-up, call backs...nothing - unless they want money!

Nov 29th, 2012

Excellent for one on one attention.

DR BRAMSON SAVED MY LIFE!!! show details DR BRAMSON SAVED MY LIFE!!!
Jul 11th, 2012

I went to Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach CA , They failed to catch a very serious medical condition. However as I got worst when I came home. I went to see doctor BRAMSON and He suggested we run a few blood tests. When the results came back in, he called me personally and told me he found the problem and set me on the proper treatment which saved my life. I Don't think you can ask more from your Family Doctor than that. However this Review would not be Completewithout adding a Review of Gwen. The heart and Soul of that very Hard Working Office. Gwen works harder than any 10 people I Know. She has often gone out of her way to help me with some complex Treatments needed to keep me alive. She Cares when anyone working that hard would fall short of compassion. So I want to Use this review to say a Heart Felt THANK YOU to Both Dr. BRAMSON & Gwen. Your Efforts have made my Medical Condition bearable when at times during the last year would have been Unbearable! God Bless and Thank You.

Office Staff HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!! show details Office Staff HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 2nd, 2011

The MOST disorganized and discourteous office staff ever.

horrible show details horrible
Nov 19th, 2009

horrible doctor, misdiagnosed cancer. idiot.