Family Physicians, Pediatrician

580 Forest Shade Rd
580 Forest Shade Rd
Crestline, CA 92325
909-338-1851
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Mr. S  |  show details
May 13th, 2014

Dr. Bramson has been my personal physician for many years. He does VERY thorough medical investigations and is very good at consulting with his patients. He is particularly good at finding obscure things. He has a lifetime of experience so can figure out a lot of problems. He always lays out your options for treatment.

|  Unprofessional Staff  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2014

The only thing I find out of place are three staff members who are bossy, gossips, and can be demeaning. Gwen is okay, but the two receptionists are unpleasant to say the least. I consider Dr. Bramson to be an honest, decent medical doctor. He is intelligent and a good listener and gives sound advice/help.

|  First class staff and doctor  |  show details
Jan 7th, 2014

The office staff was unique. The wait time was long, but entertaining. It's never boring. Last week, while I was waiting to be seen, Carol (I think) offered me the following: coffee or tea or some spaghetti lol. I laughed, and said (jokingly) sure I'll have some spaghetti. And next thing I know she was handing me heated spaghetti!!! I was starving and forgot all about waiting. When I finally did get into to see the doctor, I found out why I had to wait. Not only did he care about my problems, he dug in and ordered a slew of tests, (that I got done in his office) and found out I needed a cardiologist. Ended up having to have 2 stents put in with 98% blockage! He saved my life.

|  Unprofessional!  |  show details
by Not important to Dr. Bramson's office on Jul 16th, 2013

Unorganized; unprofessional; rude staff...especially Gwen. Left several critical messages for her to deliver to Dr. Bramson...never gave them to him. After he writes a prescription she countermands it and calls in 1/2 of the medication needed. The receptionist will read you the lab results with a comment of "You will live." Unbelievable!! Office is dirty and you can catch all the gossip and ailments of other patients listening to the "support staff" disregard the "Privacy Act." There is no follow-up, call backs...nothing - unless they want money!

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Excellent for one on one attention.

|  DR BRAMSON SAVED MY LIFE!!!  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

I went to Hoag Hospital in Newport Beach CA , They failed to catch a very serious medical condition. However as I got worst when I came home. I went to see doctor BRAMSON and He suggested we run a few blood tests. When the results came back in, he called me personally and told me he found the problem and set me on the proper treatment which saved my life. I Don't think you can ask more from your Family Doctor than that. However this Review would not be Completewithout adding a Review of Gwen. The heart and Soul of that very Hard Working Office. Gwen works harder than any 10 people I Know. She has often gone out of her way to help me with some complex Treatments needed to keep me alive. She Cares when anyone working that hard would fall short of compassion. So I want to Use this review to say a Heart Felt THANK YOU to Both Dr. BRAMSON & Gwen. Your Efforts have made my Medical Condition bearable when at times during the last year would have been Unbearable! God Bless and Thank You.

|  Office Staff HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2011

The MOST disorganized and discourteous office staff ever.

|  horrible  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2009

horrible doctor, misdiagnosed cancer. idiot.