Learn more about Dr. Walter Braunohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Braunohler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braunohler
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braunohler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Braunohler, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunohler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Braunohler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter M Braunohler MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Braunohler practice?
- Dr. Walter Braunohler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Braunohler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.