A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Braunohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Braunohler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braunohler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Braunohler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Braunohler, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunohler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Braunohler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter M Braunohler MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Braunohler practice?
- Dr. Walter Braunohler has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Braunohler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.