Learn more about Dr. Walter Braunohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Braunohler is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Braunohler, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunohler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Braunohler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braunohler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Braunohler practice?
Dr. Walter Braunohler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.