A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Braunohler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Braunohler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Braunohler, MD, PC is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Braunohler graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Braunohler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter M Braunohler MD and PC is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter M. Braunohler practice?
- Dr. Walter Braunohler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Braunohler practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.