A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Brogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Brogan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brogan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter C Brogan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Brogan practice?
- Dr. Walter Brogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Brogan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.