A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Brogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Brogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brogan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Brogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Brogan graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brogan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lubbock Heart Hospital
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter C Brogan MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Brogan practice?
- Dr. Walter Brogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Brogan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.