Learn more about Dr. Walter Brummund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Brummund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brummund
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brummund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Brummund, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brummund graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brummund has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Brummund FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Brummund practice?
- Dr. Walter Brummund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Brummund practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists and Milwaukee Internists.