A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Brummund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Brummund is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brummund
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brummund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Brummund, FAAAAI, MD, PHD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brummund graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Brummund has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Brummund FAAAAI, MD, and PHD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Brummund practice?
- Dr. Walter Brummund has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Brummund practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Allergists and Milwaukee Internists.