Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Brummund
Dr. Walter Brummund, MD, PHD, FAAAAI is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Laboratory Immunology, Allergy, Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Brummund is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin-Milwaukee Campus, Aurora West Allis Medical Center and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-St Francis. Dr. Brummund has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Brummund has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Laboratory Immunology
Clinical laboratory immunologists study and research how disease develops and how to treat and monitor various types of disease. If your doctor suspects you have an immune-mediated or autoimmune condition, like celiac disease, rheumatoid arthritis...
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Walter Brummund is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. John Basich
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi43
Dr. James Cranberg
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine, Allergy
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi33
Dr. Terry Graves
Allergy and Immunology, Allergy
Milwaukee, WI 0 mi44