A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Buckley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Buckley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter S Buckley MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Walter Buckley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Buckley practices Surgery of the Hand near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Downey Surgeons.