A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Bukowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bukowski
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bukowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Bukowski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bukowski graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Bukowski has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Steven Bukowski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter S. Bukowski practice?
- Dr. Walter Bukowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Bukowski practices Family Medicine near Clifton Springs, NY.
See Clifton Springs Primary Care Doctors.