A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Bunnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Bunnell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Bunnell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunnell graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bunnell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter G Bunnell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Bunnell practice?
- Dr. Walter Bunnell has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Bunnell practices Pediatrics near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Pediatricians.