Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Burack
Dr. Walter Burack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, NY. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Pathology, Hematology and Pathology. Dr. Burack is affiliated with Golisano Children's Hospital, St Louis Childrens Hospital and Barnes Jewish Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Burack has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases....
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Walter Burack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.
Dr. Jan Czyzyk
Rochester, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Jonathon Friedberg
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Rochester, NY 0 mi22
Dr. Ronald Maggiore
Hematology and Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Rochester, NY 0 mi11