A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Burnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Burnham, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnham
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burnham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Burnham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnham graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Burnham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Hynan Burnham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Burnham practice?
- Dr. Walter Burnham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Burnham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA and Chino, CA.
See Pasadena Surgeons.