A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Burnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Burnham, Orthopaedic Spine Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Burnham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Scoliosis SurgeryMinimally Invasive Spine SurgeryVertebroplasty
- Cervical and Lumbar Spinal Surgery
- Degenerative Spine
- Pediatric and Adult Deformity
- Spinal Deformity
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnham graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Burnham has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans