Learn more about Dr. Walter Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Burstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Burstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Ariel Burstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Walter Burstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Burstein practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.