A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Burstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Burstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Burstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Ariel Burstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Walter Burstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Burstein practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.