A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Burstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Burstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Burstein, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Burstein graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Ariel Burstein MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Burstein practice?
- Dr. Walter Burstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Burstein practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Primary Care Doctors.