A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Roberts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Roberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter C Roberts MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Walter Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Roberts practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.