A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Roberts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Roberts has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Roberts accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Roberts practice?
Dr. Walter Roberts practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.