A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Cannon, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cannon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Cannon MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter Cannon practice?
- Dr. Walter Cannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Cannon practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Radiologists.