A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Carlini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Carlini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Carlini, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlini graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Carlini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Gino Carlini MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Carlini practice?
- Dr. Walter Carlini has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Carlini practices Neurology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Neurologists.