Learn more about Dr. Walter Carlini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Carlini is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Carlini, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlini graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Carlini has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carlini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Carlini practice?
Dr. Walter Carlini practices Neurology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Neurologists.