Neurologists

920 Royal Ave
Medford, OR 97504
541-732-8400
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  idiot??  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2014

All i have to say is they are trying too shove pills down my throat to fix this problem when really they havent even taken the time to look at the real problem. I would not referr.

|  Offensive and inappropriate  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2013

Refusing to make eye contact and abruptly leaving the room without explanation are the LEAST offensive actions of this ridiculous man. He insulted the diagnosis of my previous neurologist, spoke to me in a lecturing, condescending manner, ignored my questions, asked questions of me and immediately interrupted my answers. I have nothing good to say. I had two appointments with him - both were the same. There will be no third appointment. life is too short for the frustrating experience of time spent with Walter Carlini.

|  show details
Aug 11th, 2013

Hi is one of the most vigilant and thorough physicians I have ever had. I have a lot because I suffered a severe brain injury. Dr. Carlini has always been with me and still is taking me through a long recovery. He has made some tremendous decisions and always explained everything carefully, and I couldn't think at all for some time. Wonderful human being, don't know where I would be now had I not been treated by him. I will always recommend him.

|  Research your Dr. before the visit  |  show details
Mar 18th, 2013

I did not like Walter Carlini. He was a very rude doctor, insinuating all care from previous physicians was "bogus." I moved here looking for a new Neurologist and he did not meet my needs whatsoever. Dr. Carlini did not make eye contact during appointment, he belittled me and did not answer one question I had for him. I'm still not even sure what happened in that office for them to say he "met the needs" of the patient. I absolutely would not recommend him to anyone nor would I recommend any Providence facilities to anyone. I have had nothing but problems with every facility I've gone too.

|  Ignorance  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr. Carlini has the most inappropriate bedside manner I have experienced in a physician. Working in the medical field myself I have experienced many. The man does not make eye contact or care to listen to symptoms or medical interventions that I had tried. He lectured me and at the end of the lecture as we are walking out the door he decides to do a nuero exam due to the fact he forgot while we were in the privacy of the office. I found his egotistical attidude more ignorant. I would not recommend him to anyone.

|  Better Than Expected  |  show details
by RightAsRain on Jul 29th, 2009

Dr. Carlini saw me for a Spinal Tap to confirm a diagnosis of MS. He had a caring bedside manner during the procedure. When a Spinal Headache occured all phone calls to his office or pager were returned within 10 minutes. and when it was evident I had a Spinal Fluid Leak was he saw to it that I was seen by an anesthesiologist so it could be fixed. He even called me at my home on the weekend to see how I was doing.He is well respected in his field for MS research and my MS doctor at OHSU felt very comfortable having me be followed by Dr. Carlini. He was very helpful with questions and gave precise answers and if he didn't know the answer was able to tell me he didn't know. He was even ok with me asking about alternative complementary medicine regarding MS, and encouraging participation in those realms. I feel very comfortable with him as a practitioner and his thorough exam, and ongoing plan of care.

|  show details
Aug 23rd, 2008 on yahoo.com

My wife who is now 5 months pregnant was referred to Dr. Carlini at Medford Neurological Clinic by Medford Women's Clinic in August, 2008. She has a rare, severe form of migraine that started to appear again once she became pregnant, and her OBGYN wanted

Read Full Review at yahoo.com