Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Carlson
Dr. Walter Carlson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sibley, IA, with another office in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Carlson is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center and Osceola Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Carlson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Walter Carlson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sibley, IA.
Dr. James Donohue
Sibley, IA 0 mi37
Dr. Timothy Leeburton
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Sheldon, IA 16.26 mi18
Dr. Gregory Alvine
Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine, Orthopedic Surgery
Worthington, MN 16.27 mi25