Dr. Walter Carnahan DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.6

February 17th, 2015
My husband and I have seen both Dr. Walt and his wife Tammy. I have recommended them to a lot of my friends. It's unusual to find a doctors office that is so great in every aspect. I would recommend them to anyone.

June 13th, 2013
Office clerks
Well I was treated for migraines by him and wife. Well at the time I was going like every 2 weeks. I was working in Olive Branch at the time. He told when I felt a migraine coming to come in or go to another medical facility and get a shot of Toporal. Well now I work in Southaven and he is more convient. I went to his office yesterday because I felt a migraine coming. His office staff Very unfriendly and because I haven't seen him in 4 years he refused to see me whithout an appt. I didn't understand that because I know he has a file with plenty of information on me and my history of migraines. I left there with blurry vision and very nauseated . Of course head hurting. I have recommended several people to homing the past who are migraine sufferers . I guess I was very disappointed in him and his unfriendly staff!!!!!

August 4th, 2009
Diagnosing a problem
I have been a seeing Walter Carnhan, MDfor 10 years, Main Complaint back pain.All he ever did was give pills.My Back pain was so bad I went to see a new doctor and first visit found out I had Ankylosing Spondylitis which had been progressing for the past 10 years or so. shame on you Carnhan