A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Chesshir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Chesshir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesshir graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chesshir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chesshir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Chesshir practice?
Dr. Walter Chesshir practices Family Medicine near Devine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasanton, TX and Three Rivers, TX.
See Devine Family Physicians.