A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Chesshir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Chesshir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesshir
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chesshir Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesshir graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Chesshir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Lee Chesshir MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Chesshir practice?
- Dr. Walter Chesshir has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Chesshir practices Family Medicine near Tyler, MN.
See Tyler Family Physicians.