A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Chesshir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Chesshir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chesshir
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Chesshir Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Chesshir graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Chesshir has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Lee Chesshir MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter L. Chesshir practice?
- Dr. Walter Chesshir has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Chesshir practices Family Medicine near Tyler, MN.
See Tyler Family Physicians.