Learn more about Dr. Walter Chien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chien
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Chien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Chien, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chien graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Chien has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Valley Hospital District
- St. Dominic's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Chien MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Chien practice?
- Dr. Walter Chien has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Chien practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA and French Camp, CA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Cardiologists.