Dr. Walter Chiles III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Chiles III?

Excellent doctor

Posted on February 19th, 2015

It may seem like a strange thing to say about a urologist but Dr. Chlies changed my life. When I first saw Dr. Chiles I was only 34. It's not common for someone my age to have the problems I had. Dr. Chiles diagnosed me quickly and answered all my questions. I had no problems after my surgery. Only a little bruising but only because it was an implant. I cannot recommend this doctor enough. He staff was also extremely helpful with any questions and with my insurance. He improved my quality of life and for that I am unbelievably grateful.

Posted on February 19th, 2013

Could not be happier with Dr. Chiles. Surgery had no complications and everything went far better than I could have ever anticipated. Nice personality and excellent bedside manner. I like the fact that he did not encourage any specific type of treatment or surgery. He provided me with all the options available and all of the information I needed to make a decision and he left the final decision entirely up to me.. He was, however, willing to answer any questions I had. I woul highly recommend Dr. Chiles.

Posted on May 14th, 2010

Super cool doctor with a skill set beyond compare. I once watched him do a radical prostectomy in 12 minutes. WOW

Posted on March 16th, 2009

Excellent doctor and surgeon, he explains medical problems and procedures well. He is also willing to try new and innovative medical procedures.

Posted on October 5th, 2017