A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Chwals:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Chwals is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Chwals, FAAP, FACS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Chwals graduated from Jagiellonian University Medical College, Krakow. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chwals has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest General Health Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Jakob Chwals FAAP, FACS, and MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Chwals practice?
- Dr. Walter Chwals has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Chwals practices Pediatric Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Boston Pediatric Surgeons.