The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter Chwals
Dr. Walter Chwals, MD, FAAP, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Chwals is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center, The University of Chicago Medical Center and Lowell General Hospital. Dr. Chwals has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter Chwals has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Walter Chwals is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Miguel Haime
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi34
Dr. Daniel Wiener
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi15
Dr. David Spector
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi7