A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Coats:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Coats is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coats
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Coats has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Christopher Coats DO is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter C. Coats practice?
- Dr. Walter Coats has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Coats practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Internists and Jefferson City Cardiologists.