A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walt Combs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walt Combs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walt Combs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Combs graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Combs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Fallbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walt Combs MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walt Combs practice?
- Dr. Walt Combs has 1 office location.
Dr. Walt Combs practices Family Medicine near Temecula, CA.
See Temecula Primary Care Doctors.