A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Conlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Conlan, Wound Care and Hyperbaric Medicine Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Conlan, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conlan graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conlan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Osceola Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter A Conlan MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Conlan practice?
- Dr. Walter Conlan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Walter Conlan practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Longwood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL and Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Longwood Physiatrists.