A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Coyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Coyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Coyle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Coyle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans