A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Coyle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Coyle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coyle
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coyle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Coyle, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Coyle graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Coyle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Green Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Coyle MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Coyle practice?
- Dr. Walter Coyle has 11 office locations.
Dr. Walter Coyle practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See La Jolla Internists and La Jolla Gastroenterologists.