A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Crane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Crane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crane graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crane has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Kessler Memorial William B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter D Crane DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Crane practice?
- Dr. Walter Crane has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Crane practices Family Medicine near Hammonton, NJ.
See Hammonton Primary Care Doctors.