Learn more about Dr. Walter Cukrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Cukrowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Cukrowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cukrowski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cukrowski has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cukrowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Cukrowski practice?
Dr. Walter Cukrowski practices Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.