Dr. Walter John Cukrowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Cukrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Cukrowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Cukrowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cukrowski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cukrowski has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cukrowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Cukrowski practice?
Dr. Walter Cukrowski practices Ophthalmology and Pediatric Ophthalmology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Flint Ophthalmologists.