A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Cukrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Cukrowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cukrowski
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cukrowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Cukrowski, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cukrowski graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cukrowski has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Cukrowski MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Cukrowski practice?
- Dr. Walter Cukrowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Cukrowski practices Ophthalmology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Flint, MI.
See Southfield Ophthalmologists.