Learn more about Dr. Walter Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Curran, Radiation Oncologist, Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curran
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Curran, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Curran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Curran MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Curran practice?
- Dr. Walter Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Curran practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists and Atlanta Radiation Oncologists.