Learn more about Dr. Walter Curran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Curran, Radiation Oncologist, Winship Cancer Institute of Emory University is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Curran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Curran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Curran, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Radiation Oncology
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Thymus Tumor (Thymoma)
- Thyroid Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Curran graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Curran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter J Curran MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Curran practice?
- Dr. Walter Curran has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Curran practices Therapeutic Radiology and Radiation Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists and Atlanta Radiation Oncologists.