A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Cushman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Cushman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cushman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cushman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Cushman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Cushman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter H Cushman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Cushman practice?
- Dr. Walter Cushman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Cushman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.