A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Cushman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Cushman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cushman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cushman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Cushman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cushman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Cushman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter H Cushman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Cushman practice?
- Dr. Walter Cushman has 9 office locations.
Dr. Walter Cushman practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Radiologists.