A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Johnson, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Cancer
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Johnson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- St. Mary Medical Center
- St Bernardine Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Delmar Johnson MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter D. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Walter Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Johnson practices Neurological Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.