Learn more about Dr. Walter Dearolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Dearolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dearolf
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dearolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Dearolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dearolf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dearolf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Dearolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Dearolf practice?
- Dr. Walter Dearolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Dearolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.