Learn more about Dr. Walter Dearolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Dearolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dearolf
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dearolf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Dearolf, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dearolf graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dearolf has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter W Dearolf MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter W. Dearolf practice?
- Dr. Walter Dearolf has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Dearolf practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.