A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Delgaudio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Delgaudio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Delgaudio, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Delgaudio graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delgaudio has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- John Heinz Inst of Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter R Delgaudio MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Walter R. Delgaudio practice?
- Dr. Walter Delgaudio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Walter Delgaudio practices Urology near Tunkhannock, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Kingston, PA and Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Tunkhannock Urologists.