Dr. Walter Dembitsky MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery San Diego, CA

October 26th, 2016
My wife is paralysed for life because Dr Walter Dembitsky didn't know what he was talking about regarding minimizing my wife's stroke risk during heart surgery. He was wrong and my wife is paying the price.

July 20th, 2015
A life saved
This man saved my life. I had open heart surgery - valve and ascending aorta replacement. Because I was considered *heart-healthy* the surgery went without any complications and the recovery was uneventful. I was back at work 8 weeks to the day of the surgery.

December 3rd, 2011
Dorsey Furr, cardiac patient
The very best. Patient, kind, caring and supportive. A life saver.

May 8th, 2011
I love him!
He is the best! I had an ASD hole in my heart and two leaking valves and he repaired all of them with open heart surgery I am doing great and it is only five weeks later! I give him ten stars out of five! A million plus! My other cardiologist told me not to go out of the hospital system that I have been going to for 20 plus years, because they have all my records,charts, etc. But I did my research and was so glad I did! And went to Dr. Dembitsky at Sharp Memorial and I am so happy I did! Glad I went out of the system!! Everyone was so nice at Sharp! I called Colleen Murphy, an acquaintance, who is the leading lady and voice over on the infomercials for Sharp and asked her who would she go to if she needed this operation and she recommended "Dr. Dembitsky"! And so I took her up upon her recommendation. And so glad I did!!

February 25th, 2009
The BEST!
Dr. Dembitsky did my open-heart surgery a few years ago. He is the BEST! Besides being the best at what he does, he is also the kindest, warmest person you will ever meet. He really cares about his patients.