Surgeon, Thoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Greatest  |  show details
by David H on Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Dembitsky was called into do my surgery as I suffered a heart attack on the table during a Colon Dissection Surgery in March/ 2012. Mere words cannot express my thanks for Dr. Dembitsky's talent. He is simply the best in his field, in my opinion. He performed an emergency quintuple bypass on me within hours of my colon surgery. I felt better within days and healed up soon enough to return to work within 5 weeks. He is sensitive, compassionate, extraordinarily talented and decisive in his decision making. I thank you Dr. Dembitsky for giving me my life back. As a teacher/coach in our public schools, I know my students thank you as well. :) I will always be indebted to you sir.

|  Dorsey Furr, cardiac patient  |  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

The very best. Patient, kind, caring and supportive. A life saver.

|  I love him!  |  show details
May 8th, 2011

He is the best! I had an ASD hole in my heart and two leaking valves and he repaired all of them with open heart surgery I am doing great and it is only five weeks later! I give him ten stars out of five! A million plus! My other cardiologist told me not to go out of the hospital system that I have been going to for 20 plus years, because they have all my records,charts, etc. But I did my research and was so glad I did! And went to Dr. Dembitsky at Sharp Memorial and I am so happy I did! Glad I went out of the system!! Everyone was so nice at Sharp! I called Colleen Murphy, an acquaintance, who is the leading lady and voice over on the infomercials for Sharp and asked her who would she go to if she needed this operation and she recommended "Dr. Dembitsky"! And so I took her up upon her recommendation. And so glad I did!!

|  The BEST!  |  show details
by M.Barker on Feb 25th, 2009

Dr. Dembitsky did my open-heart surgery a few years ago. He is the BEST! Besides being the best at what he does, he is also the kindest, warmest person you will ever meet. He really cares about his patients.