Dr. Walter Dorman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 3rd, 2016
Best DR ever!
I have been seeing Dr Dorman for 40 years and can't say enough good about him. He is the most kind, caring Dr I have ever seen ( and I have a lot of different specialists). I have RA and told him I just wanted to make it until my kids graduated and here I am a great-grandparent. He has my total trust and I don't give that easily. He always takes the time you need at appointments and is very up to date on the latest treatments. You won't find a better Dr.

May 18th, 2015
I've seen him for years & totally trust him. He is the BEST

October 20th, 2014
Great with kids (and their parents)!
Dr. Dorman was fabulous with my 14 year old son. I was concerned about the visit and had asked Dr. D to read a letter I had written about my son beforehand so he would know what to expect from my anxious son. He not only read the letter, but he absolutely took into consideration everything I wrote. He made the visit one of the best ever for my son. A super kind man.

May 14th, 2014
He saved my life!
I contracted RA in late 1978, went to four MDs and none had a clue what was wrong. By the time I got to Dr Dorman I was a basket case. He diagnosed me on the first visit and saved me from becoming wheelchair bound at 38 years of age. He arranged for me to get obesity surgery, and I lost 100 pounds. He found the drug that worked for me. I will never be able to thank him enough.

February 21st, 2013
pt since age 20 now 69
I have a lot of doctors at my age and he is by far the best. I have been through a lot and he has always been there. Caring, good referrals when needed. Words cannot describe how much I owe him. He 1st diagnosed my ankylosing spondylitis after many wrong ones from orher doctors.. The wait time may be an issue because he cares for so many pts. BUT it is totally worth it. I am worried about my care when he retires

February 4th, 2011
beautiful clinic, nice staff, easy to get appt. The Doctor was terrible though, that's why it is so easy to get an appt. His answer to everything was "I don't know, I'm too busy." I'm going elsewhere.

December 21st, 2009
Highly recommended- very thorough and caring. If you need a rheumatologists he's the one to see.

March 17th, 2009
Have been one of his patients for about 14 yrs and he is the best dr I have ever seen. Cannot bear the thought of him retiring someday!