A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Duffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Duffin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duffin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Duffin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Medical Center
- Washington County Infirmary, Chatom, Alabama
- Jackson Medical Center, Jackson, Alabama
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Joseph Duffin DO is a male Radiologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Duffin practice?
- Dr. Walter Duffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Duffin practices Radiology near Jackson, AL.
See Jackson Radiologists.