A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Duffin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffin graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Duffin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Medical Center
- Washington County Infirmary, Chatom, Alabama
- Jackson Medical Center, Jackson, Alabama
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Joseph Duffin DO is a male Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Duffin practice?
- Dr. Walter Duffin has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Duffin practices Radiology near Jackson, AL.
See Jackson Radiologists.