A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Dzik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Dzik, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Blood Coagulation Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dzik graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Dzik has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter H Dzik MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Dzik practice?
- Dr. Walter Dzik has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Dzik practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Hematologists.