A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Edmiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Edmiston is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmiston
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Edmiston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Edmiston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmiston graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Edmiston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Allan Edmiston MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Edmiston practice?
- Dr. Walter Edmiston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Edmiston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Cardiologists.