Learn more about Dr. Walter Edmiston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Edmiston is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edmiston
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Edmiston, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Edmiston graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Edmiston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Allan Edmiston MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Walter A. Edmiston practice?
- Dr. Walter Edmiston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Walter Edmiston practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Pasadena, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arcadia, CA.
See Pasadena Internists and Pasadena Cardiologists.