A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Efird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Efird is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Efird, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Efird graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Efird has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter G Efird MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter G. Efird practice?
- Dr. Walter Efird has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Efird practices Plastic Surgery near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Surgeons.