A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ehrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Ehrman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ehrman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ehrman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Ehrman practice?
Dr. Walter Ehrman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Cardiothoracic Surgeons.