A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ehrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Ehrman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ehrman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Ehrman MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Ehrman practice?
- Dr. Walter Ehrman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Walter Ehrman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.