A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ehrman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Ehrman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehrman
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ehrman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehrman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ehrman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter John Ehrman MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Ehrman practice?
- Dr. Walter Ehrman has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Ehrman practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Palm Springs, CA.
See Palm Springs Cardiothoracic Surgeons.