A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Evans is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Evans, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Evans accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans