Learn more about Dr. Walter Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evans
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Evans Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Evans, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter James Evans MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Walter Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Evans practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Neurologists and Florence Psychiatrists.