A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Evans:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Evans is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Evans, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evans graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Evans has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter James Evans MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter J. Evans practice?
- Dr. Walter Evans has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Evans practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Neurologists and Florence Psychiatrists.