A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Eversmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Eversmeyer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Walter Eversmeyer, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Eversmeyer graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Eversmeyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Touro Infirmary
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Henry Eversmeyer MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Walter H. Eversmeyer practice?
- Dr. Walter Eversmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Eversmeyer practices Rheumatology near Metairie, LA.
See Metairie Rheumatologists.