Dr. Walter Eversmeyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Walter Eversmeyer?

Posted on April 2nd, 2016

It be twice so far so good.l ask question and l get a answers also with nurse.

Mrs.

Posted on December 15th, 2015

I have treated with Dr. Eversmeyer for Osteoarthritis & Psoriatic Arthritis for approximately 11 years. I was referred to him by my original treating Rheumatologist who left this area after hurricane Katrina. Dr. Eversmeyer is professional, thorough & kind & genuinely concerned for his patients. His staff is also professional, kind & courteous as well as informative. I like the fact that he is aggressive in his treatment & doesn't dance around making decisions regarding treatment or making a referral if needed. I am satisfied with having him as my physician.

First appointment

Posted on October 19th, 2011

From everything I have researched on the internet, I have found that your first Rheumatologist appt. should last no less than 1 hour because he first listen to how you feel and where you are hurting. He will then look at and feel every joint and move them around to see your range of motion. My appt. lasted less than 20 minutes he looked at my hands and feet and said it's osteoarthritis, when I questioned him he said that because I didnt have an RA factor and he can look at my hands. He prescribed an anti inflammatory and told me to follow up with my GP. This is a complete joke and I will just wait and see how I feel over the next few months, visit my GP and get referred to a rhematologist that has more time to investigate my complaints/pain. Sorry I waited 2 1/2 months for nothing (how long it took to get appt.) he certainly isnt worth it!!

Best physician to ever treat me

Posted on November 1st, 2008

Dr. Eversmeyer is an excellent physician and a wonderful person. His staff is A1 also!! He has strong Christian values which is quite evident in his treatment of his patients. He treats you as a PERSON who is ill and not just a case before him. He has been my rheumatologist for over 25 years. It is unthinkable for me to consider seeing anyone else

Posted on October 12th, 2014