A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Walter Ezeigbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Walter Ezeigbo, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezeigbo graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ezeigbo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Walter Ezeigbo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Walter Ezeigbo practice?
- Dr. Walter Ezeigbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Walter Ezeigbo practices Family Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Family Physicians.